Monday 25 April 2011

When the Easter Bunny paid a visit...

Hey girls!

HAPPY EASTER!!!
This is the collection of Easter eggs I received yesterday. I have yet to eat a single one. I don't really know when to eat one?! After lunch I just fancy a yoghurt and then in the evening I'm already feeling kinda sluggish! I've got a feeling these aren't going to get eaten before I go back to uni on Sun! Any willing consumers in the Horsham area please contact me ASAP, lol!

I was also able to drink caffeine again after giving it up for Lent - I had a Diet Coke and a cup of coffee. As soon as I did, I felt bloated, my teeth felt funny and I was dying for the loo, so I think I'm going to continue to cut it out of my diet! If I'm tired I'll just have a glass of water instead...

Yesterday I just went for a run (did I mention I've signed up to do the 5k Race for Life for Cancer Research? Woop!) and then I had a Sunday lunch, before helping my Dad move his stuff out of his house. I earnt 20 squid, score, especially considering the amount of online shopping I've been doing recently!

I wore a simple tank, black leggings and a pashmina. Chill-out clothes :)

Here's how I did my make-up...
FACE: No7 Colour Calming Primer, Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation in 72 Rose Clair, Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer in Natural (I've gone off Benefit Boi-ing at the mo - my skin's been really bad!) and GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blusher in Peachy Rush.

EYES: Urban Decay baked e/s in Buck all over lid, Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Brown on upper lid and lower waterline and No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown. Mac Eye Brows in Lingering.


Here's how I did my hair...
After said run, my hair was in no fit condition to be worn down! I simply sprayed some of my new Batiste Blonde dry shampoo and tied it up into a messy bun.
Lovely jubbly!

How did you spend your Easter weekend?

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. I was going to get that sleek pout polish shade today but went for two lipsticks instead, should have got them all now

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eloise Definitely pick up a Sleek Pout Polish when you next get a chance, they're truly fab! I've got Pink Cadillac and Sugar May and love them both, got my eyes on Scandal next :) If you bought your lipsticks at Superdrug, fill in the survey online and get 25% off Sleek!

    xo

    ReplyDelete