Thursday 7 April 2011

Review: TRESemmé Salon Silk Serum

Hey everyone!

Today I'll be reviewing TRESemmé's Salon Silk No Frizz Serum, which retails at £4.99...


Now I know I haven't had the best experience with TRESemmé products in the past. Their dry shampoo didn't work for me, and I wasn't a fan of their intensive masque, either (though I have since updated the post to say it's been working better for me recently!)

I used this serum for the first time in Turkey last year (you can have a peek at my Holiday style if you like) when I borrowed it off my friend Claire. I was amazed at its consistency; it was so light and runny, it was literally like water, but I loved it as I didn't want anything too heavy in the heat. I saw it was on offer in Sainsbury's recently so I thought I'd give it a go in England!

TRESemmé describe it as...

"A lightweight, non-greasy serum designed for all hair types. It reduces and prevents frizz, and adds a glossy shine and finish."

So here's my hair just towel-dried, before using the serum...


and here's my hair after applying the serum and blow-drying it...
As you can see, it looks lovely and glossy and the serum's worked wonders. I literally used the tiniest amount (the size of a 5p coin) and applied it to my lengths and ends before blow-drying. It looks like my relationship with TRESemmé might be back on... ;)

Have you used this product before? What are your favourite TRESemmé products?

Don't be afraid to leave a comment below :)

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment