Wednesday 20 April 2011

Weekend party outfit & make-up routine...

Hey girls!

It was my boyfriend's 21st party in Brighton at the weekend so my friend Claire and I got glammed up for a night out on the town!


MAKE-UP:

  • Face: Benefit That Gal primer, Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation Faker (Original), Benefit Boi-ing concealer (o2 Medium), Benefit Dallas bronzer, Benefit Coralista blush, Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator (o2 Peach) to highlight cheekbones.
  • Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original), Urban Decay Baked e/s in Buck all over lid as base, Urban Decay e/s in Gunmetal all over lid, Urban Decay e/s in Creep in outer corners, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye-Liner (Black) along top lid, Avon Color Trend Double-Ended Kajal Stick (Black) in lower waterline, Benefit Bad Lash mascara, CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara. Eyelure Naturalites 101 false eyelashes.
  • Eyebrows - Mac Eye Brows in Lingering (read my review)
  • Lips - 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Beehive (read my review)
ps. I curled my hair using GHD's :)
OUTFIT:

On my nails, I wore...

Maybelline Express Finish Lacquer in Cerise Cherry :)

What do you think of my look? Would you wear a jumpsuit?

Love,

Sophia

xo

4 comments:

  1. The jumpsuit looks so pretty on you, I haven't managed to find one yet that looks good on me because I'm far too short. You're hair looks great curled, I stupidly bought the thick ghds so I can't use them to curl my hair lol

    Also just to let you know, I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lush!!

    I can never find jumpsuits/playsuits which fit me properly (I'm 5ft10).

    Hope you had a fab night xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit suits you! Elegant and casual at the same time.
    You reminded me I bought 2 in winter and I totally forgot about it :-)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rachel I'm 5ft 1 so I got it on ASOS Petite :) But I know what you mean, it's taken me years to find one that suits! RE your GHD's - My friend uses the thick ones to curl - not sure how but it is possible, apparently! Aww thank you will check it out ASAP

    @Ray It's so difficult to find the right fitting jumpsuit! I just order loads from ASOS and return the ones that don't fit lol...

    @Mercedes Yeah I know what you mean, it was super comfy (& forgiving) as well!

    xo

    ReplyDelete