Thursday 7 April 2011

Weekend outfits & make-up routine...

Hey everyone!

I went out quite a lot over the past weekend - I don't tend to go out as much as uni due to the workload but I love meeting up with my friends from home :) On Friday I went for drinks with the girls and on Saturday I went to my cousin Kerry's 21st birthday party. 2 very different events, 2 very different looks...

FRIDAY


Make-up...

  • FACE Benefit That Gal primer, Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation (Original), Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (02), Benefit Dallas Bronzer to contour, Benefit Coralista on apples of cheeks, Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator in 02 Peach to highlight.
  • EYES Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion all over lid, Urban Decay Buck e/s all over lid, Urban Decay Hustle on outer corners (all part of the Naked palette - see review here), Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Brown on top lid, Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Brown in lower waterline, No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown (see review here).
  • LIPS Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss in Rose or Epic (read my review here!)
I'd been using my new Garnier Summer Face moisturiser in the days leading up to it to give me a nice 'glow.' I blow-dried my hair into a centre parting and then curled it using my GHD's (standard!) I used a bit of L'Oreal Very Volume hairspray that I got for Christmas to hold the curls in place.

Clothes...

  • Black gold-buttoned shirt - Boohoo (see blog post here)
  • Black cropped jacket - F&F at Tesco (see blog post here)
  • Camel suede shorts - Glamorous at Dorothy Perkins (see blog post here)
  • Black leather bag - George at Asda (see blog post here)
  • Black patent heels - Priceless Shoes (see blog post here)
SATURDAY




Make-up...



  • FACE Same as above :)
  • EYES Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion all over lid, Urban Decay Buck e/s all over lid, Urban Decay Hustle on outer corners (all part of the Naked palette - see review here), Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black on top lid, Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Black in lower waterline, CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Black (see review here).
  • LIPS Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in 021 Red Dynamite smudged in with The Body Shop lip brush. Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Be Bold (applied with the same brush) finished off with L'Oréal Kiss Proof Lipstick and matching Lipgloss in shade 513 Fervently Red.
Again, I curled my hair using GHD's and used some L'Oréal Very Volume Supreme Hold hairspray to keep the curls in place :)

Clothes...
  • Black strapless dress - ASOS
  • Black patent bag - Vintage
I also wore my nude patent heels from Barratts, which you can see in the picture below... :)

Nails... (both nights)
NYC Quick Dry nail polish in Manhattan with Sally Hansen Diamond Shine 2 in 1 Base & Top Coat to finish (bought from Fragrance Direct - read my haul blog here!)

Phew! I hope I covered everything.

If you have any questions just drop me a comment or tweet me @smoir :)

Love,

Sophia

xo

1 comment:

  1. Both gorgeous looks and outfits love! Also, in the first picture are you wearing LaSenza's fleece dressing gown?! I have that too! Took me ages to find a knee length dressing gown that I liked, I always fall over the long ones!

    ReplyDelete