Tuesday 19 April 2011

NOTD: Gosh Nail Lacquer - Peachy

Hi peeps!

Just a quick post this time - here's what I've been wearing on my nails lately :)

(Gosh Nail Lacquer in Peachy)

You may recognise it from a certain GOSH haul :) I was definitely expecting it to be more 'peachy' (as the name would suggest) but it's actually more of a bright tangerine orange! I can't fault GOSH nail polishes in general, though, they really are fantastic! So thick, they're one of the few polishes I've encountered that truly only require only coat. They're also so cheap as well, they're definitely worth more than a fiver! :)

Have you tried GOSH nail lacquer? Tempted?

Love,

Sophia

ps. I've also added this pic to my NOTD Archive on my blog - check it out :)
xo

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Gosh before, but this shade looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have to, they're some of the best drugstore nail polishes out there!!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have peachy on my toes right now as we speak :D

    I love their polishes too. Lovely colours and great quality. Top stuff!

    ReplyDelete