Saturday 23 April 2011

OOTD & FOTD: Sunny sunny

Hey loves!

How lush has the weather been? It's been shorts and skirts for me all week! We visited Tilgate Park for my sister's 15th birthday and I wore a pretty chilled-out outfit :)


Outfit...

  • Leather gilet - Primark (see purchase here!)
  • White tank - Dorothy Perkins
  • Khaki shorts - New Look (I've just bought these in Navy and Stone online - they're soo comfy!)
  • Flip-flops - Havaianas
  • Watch - River Island
Make-up...

FACE:
EYES:
LIPS:
Hair...

It was too hot to wear my hair down, so I tied it up and wrapped my hair around the hairband for a quirky touch :)

Nails...

I wore Rimmel Lycra Pro in Ruby Me on my nails! If you like this shade - Fragrance Direct are offering it for 99p at the moment (amongst other shades, of course!) Snap it up here. I've just bought Pink Amazon, Orange Bliss & Urban Purple to try :)

What do you think of my chilled out look? :)


Love,

Sophia

xo

5 comments:

  1. Can't beleive how gorgeous the weathers been either! It's amazing ha-ha. Lovely outfit love the nude colours :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love, I pretty much live in nude colours! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo i love your leather gillet!! very summery :) whipping out the havianas i see haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rachel Thank you! I do like it done-up as well :)

    @Alana Yeah girl! Literally couldn't find comfier flip flops in the world!!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete