Thursday 14 April 2011

Sleek Pout Polish in Sugar May - It's love!

Hey lovelies!

I went into Superdrug recently to have a browse and search for Sleek's Pout Polish in Electro Peach. You may remember I posted about my love for my first Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac and I've been lusting after the other shades since, notably Electro Peach. However, upon swatching Electro Peach in Superdrug it didn't quite tickle my fancy. It was a bright, almost neon peach and I was expecting more of a nudey peach.

Cue Sugar May...
Part of the brand's Limited Edition avoir la peche collection, I'm so glad this one caught my eye instead!
It appears quite bright in the pot, but it looks beautiful on the lips.
Here's my lips before...
and after...
It's a lovely nude peach, perfect for summer days. I've been wearing it on my lips almost every day since, it smells delicious and it looks so natural.

It's sold in Superdrug for £4.29. I received 10% NUS Extra student discount so I got it for only £3.87! It's absolutely worth every penny! I would recommend this to you if you prefer a natural look on your lips, I know I do :)

Next on my list of Sleek Pout Polishes is 'Scandal' - Have you tried it? What did you think?


Let me know your thoughts :)

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. I love Scandal, it's gorgeous. That cliched "been eating strawberries" look, but glossy.

    I was a bit disappointed with Sugar May. I shall give it another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you learn to love it!!!

    OK I have to get Scandal now lol

    Sophia

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely a must-have! It's so natural looking, perfect for summer :)

    xo

    ps. following your blogs now :)

    ReplyDelete