Saturday 23 April 2011

"I've had the same jeans on for four days now..."

Hey girls!

Firstly this post has nothing to do with The View's song - sorry! So I know you'll think I'm crazy for buying jeans in this weather, but sometimes it gets a bit nippy and I love nothing more than wearing a tank, jeans & flip-flops combo! I call it lazy chic... Haha!

So I picked up 2 new pairs of jeans recently (both Petite, of course) - one from Miss Selfridge and one pair from Next. Here goes...

Mid-wash skinny jeans - £38 - Miss Selfridge
I bought these bad-boys in House of Fraser in Westfield... Why is there no Miss Selfridge in Westfield?! They were the last pair in my size and they've since sold out online, must be popular! They're the perfect fit, very skinny but slightly stretchy, and look fab with a simple white tee and fitted black blazer. I also got student discount so they were about £35 in the end... WHEY :)

Camel spray-on jeans - £30 - Next
I ordered these into my local Next store (no delivery charge that way, get in!) after spotting them on my friend Ellie's blog :) I've been on the hunt for a pair of camel jeans for a while now - I plan on wearing them with a blue lumberjack shirt and tan sandals!
I've worn both pairs and they're soo comfy! :)

Have you bought any news jeans lately?

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Ohh the first pair sound gorge :) love classic jeans, I really need a new pair I lost weight this year and not one pair of my jeans fit me now ha-ha I need new ones but I always put it off coz I'm more of a denim short or dress person :P you've inspired me though :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah Congrats on the weight loss! Definitely invest in a pair of mid-wash skinnies, they'll last you all through the summer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete