Friday 8 April 2011

GOSH haul...

Hey ladies!

I nipped into Superdrug recently and couldn't resist some of the GOSH products! They were on a 3 for 2 offer, including the new Special Edition nail lacquers :) I LOVE their nail lacquers - I wore 'Lilac' pretty much all summer, it only requires 1 coat and is uh-mazinggg! So I picked up 2 nail lacquers and a cream blush this timw :)

Here's what GOSH have to say about their nail lacquers...

"GOSH Nail Lacquer has a consistency that is easy to apply. Well covering, strong, and with a beautiful shiny and lasting finish." - it certainly is! :)

Special Edition Nail Lacquer in Lavender Love - £4.99
This shade caught my eye immediately! I'd seen it mentioned on What Emma Did and it was the only one I felt I didn't already have in my collection :) A muted mauve, it's something a little bit different and I can't wait to try it!

Nail Lacquer in Peachy - £5

Now this is something I've had my eyes on for a little longer. I've wanted it for a year or so but never wanted to buy it without a 3 for 2 offer! I tend to wear a lot of peaches, oranges & reds on my nails in the summer so hopefully I'll make good use of this one :)

Natural Touch Cream Blusher in Peachy Rush - £7.49
I picked this up on a whim, it was new in and I've been looking for a high street cream blush for AGES!
This particular shade was the only one that stood out for me really. A lovely rusty peach shade, perfect for summer I thought...

It contains 5ml of product for £7.49! I actually thought it was £4.99 for some reason, I had to go back in and check! Alas, I was wrong :(

Here it is on my hand without being rubbed in. Looking quite orange so far...

... and then rubbed it, it's a very peachy shade.

Here are my cheeks before...

and here are my cheeks after...
Not a HUGE difference but it gives a lovely flush to the cheeks! It's exactly what I'm looking for in a cream blush. I made the mistake of using my blush brush to try and get some of the product out, but little bits of the brush just got stuck in the blush so I'd advise using your fingers instead! That's what I used for the pictures above!

As I mentioned, all GOSH products are currently on a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug so I got one of the nail varnishes free :) It came to £12.50 but with my 10% NUS Extra student discount it came to only £11.30 :)

On the back of my Superdrug receipt, I got a 25% off Superdrug own-brand products if I complete the online survey. The cashier informed me that GOSH is Superdrug own-brand so I've completed the survey and I've already got my eyes on some more GOSH products! (namely the Giant sun powder - have you tried it?)

What are your favourite GOSH products?

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments: