Friday 29 April 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks in Peach & Soft Nude...

Hey lovelies :)

I purchased some of Revlon's Colourburst lipsticks recently... Surprise, surprise! Lipsticks seem to be the only thing I buy at the mo, I must be going through a phase! I bought Peach from Superdrug (10% student discount, makes sense) and I got Soft Nude on eBay after reading that Khloe Kardashian wears it lol, obsessed!

Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Peach - RRP £7.99

I chose to get Peach as I don't have any peach coloured lipsticks in my collection, I thought it would be a lovely summer shade and I saw it on Sailor Jennie's blog and it won me over :)

Without flash:
With flash:
It doesn't look as dark in real life, it looks peachy :)

Here are my lips before...
and after...
It took a few minutes for me to get used to the colour as I never wear peach lipsticks! But then I LOVED it. Like seriously loved it! I felt so confident in it, which is a good sign, right?

Here I am!
(Peach)
Definitely going to be wearing it more often! Such a lovely colour, perfect for summer!

Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Soft Nude - Not sold in the UK

As I said, I bought this on eBay and got it shipped over from the States so don't go rummaging for it in your local Superdrug! If you're looking for a UK dupe, I've heard Gosh Darling is very similar :)

Without flash:

With flash:

Here are my lips before...

and after...

I'm definitely going through some kind of phase, I NEVER usually wear nude lipsticks! I always fear they'll drown me out! However I am completely in love with this shade. It's not nude like concealer nude, it's like a kind of peachy nude :)

(Soft Nude)

In both pictures, I'm also wearing...

No7 Colour Calming Primer
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation in 72
Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer in Natural
GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blusher in Peachy Rush
Urban Decay Baked e/s in Buck
Urban Decay Baked e/s in Smog (outer corners)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner in Brown
Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Brown (lower waterline)
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown
Mac Eye Brows in Lingering

I would 100% recommend these lipsticks, they're super moisturising and the colours are so lovely and natural :) You can't go wrong really!

Have you tried Revlon Colourburst lipsticks? Tempted?

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these but they look great on you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the second one is my fav :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel! I love them :) I think they would suit you, too!

    Yeah I think I prefer the 2nd one too actually, Kia :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete