Saturday 30 April 2011

Rocking Revlon Strawberry Suede for the Royal Wedding!

Hey loves!

I thought I'd give the ubiquitous Royal Wedding blog post a bit of a spin and show you what I wore on the big day, showing off my new Revlon Matte lipstick in Strawberry Suede :)

Firstly can I just say that I had the BEST day yesterday! I thought Kate looked STUNNING and I loved her dress, ESPECIALLY the lace! If you follow me on Twitter you'll know I thought her dress was perfect for a future Queen of England! I spent the day watching the whole ceremony with my family before heading over to a local park for a party :) It was Pimms o clock for me!

Make-up:

FACE
No7 Colour Calming Primer
Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer (Natural)
Benefit Hoola

EYES
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner (Brown) - top lid
Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick (Brown) - lower waterline

LIPS
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in 021 Red Dynamite (smudged in with The Body Shop's lip brush)
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Suede

Strawberry Suede:

I bought this on eBay as it's been discontinued by Revlon! Typical! I've seen it on a couple of blogs and knew I had to have it :)

Here's my lips before...
and after...
I am seriously in love with this lipstick! I knew I had to wear it on the Royal Wedding day as it's a lovely pillar box red! It's SO pigmented and lasted like 6 hours, until I had a Pimms and it rubbed off! Don't be put off by the 'Matte' label, it's not drying at all, it's actually really moisturising! :)

Here's another pic of me rocking Strawberry Suede...
I ♥ it :)

I also curled my hair using Philips curlers, but they literally fell out after like 30 mins! Can anyone recommend any good 38mm curling tongs?


Outfit:

This shirt is like the only red thing I own! Shameful, but I'm more of a neutral girl!

Shirt - Topshop
Black tank - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings - Miss Selfridge

Nails:
Going with the red theme, obvs!

Rimmel Lycra Pro in Celebrity Bash

I loved dressing up for the Royal Wedding!

Did you rock red lips for the Royal Wedding? Did you dress up?

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. The lipstick looks really great on you! I thought Kate looked amazing and I loved the dress!

    Thank you for your lovely and helpful comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Cherry! It's my new fave lippie! No worries at all, I had the same problem :(!

    xo

    ReplyDelete