Saturday 23 April 2011

GOSH Giant Sun Powder: Review

Hey ladies!

You may remember I went on a little GOSH haul in Superdrug recently! I'm so chuffed with the products I bought (especially the nail lacquers) but more importantly I filled out the survey on the back of the receipt to get money off (25% off Superdrug own brand) and I didn't realise GOSH was Superdrug own brand! Woopah! I knew exactly what I was going to get with my 25% off... their Giant Sun Powder :) (RRP £12.99)
As you can see, it's pretty bloomin' giant! 28g of powder, woah!

I love it, it's a really shimmery golden powder. I've not been using it as a bronzer, but as a highlighter (mostly on my cheekbones) instead, just using my fingers...
Lovely and golden... Would look amazing with a tan! Shame I've not been abroad or on a sun bed for about a year! :(

So here's my cheeks before...

and after...
It's the perfect golden highlighter! All in all, I got 25% off own brand and 10% student discount ON TOP of that - so it came to about £8! Bargain!

What do you think? Have you used GOSH's Giant Sun Powder before?

Love,

Sophia

xo

6 comments:

  1. That's huge! Really pretty though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gorgeous :) New follower here i'd love if you follow back
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is massive!!!! get on the sunbeds (or if you're sensible fake tan haha) are you off on holiday this year?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! I could definitely use a tan as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have looked at this before in thye shop it looks so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cherry Thanks love! I know it is massive lol, definitely not one for the handbag! Will last ages though! :)

    @Peach Crush Thank you! Following you :)

    @Alana I know lol, I do need to hit the sunbeds but I'd rather use a can of spray tan, so much cheaper! No I'm not :( Want to though but no $/time! I'm so jealous of you jetting off to LA, how could you go like every year?!

    @Nicoletta Definitely get it, would be perfect for hols :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete