Thursday 14 April 2011

NOTD: Rimmel Lycra Pro - Beige Style

Hi guys!

Just a quick one this time - here's what I've been wearing on my nails today :)

(Rimmel Lycra Pro in Beige Style)

I cut my nails quite short recently so I prefer to paint them in nudey shades to detract attention from them! haha. Sometimes I also just prefer for them to blend in and not stand out. This shade only required 2 coats for full opacity. I love these nail polishes from Rimmel, they have a massive brush which is perfect for my wobbly hand! I have loads of these - check out my NOTD Archive for more :)

What are you wearing on your nails right now?

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. such a pretty beige shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a natural colour! Very pretty.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, sometimes it's all you need!

    xo

    ps. following your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete