Monday 25 April 2011

NOTD: Gosh Nail Lacquer - Lavender Love

Hey gals!

Over the past few days I've been sporting this colour from my recent GOSH haul :)
How cute? I love it! It's a very blue-toned lavender but it's really grown on me (I'm usually a red/corals lover!) I forgot how much I rated GOSH nail lacquer - it only required one coat for it to reach full opacity! In this picture I'm wearing my new Sally Hansen top coat from my Fragrance Direct haul. It's been about 3/4 days now and I've only just started to see slight chipping.

I couldn't rate GOSH nail lacquers enough! I can't wait to get my hands on Lambada, Hot Coral and Miss Minty from the range! They've got my name on it, I'm just waiting for another 3 for 2 offer! They're only £4.99 each in Superdrug :) (this one was limited edition though!)

Have you tried GOSH nail lacquers before?

Love,

Sophia

xo

4 comments:

  1. Never tried Gosh, but I heard a lot of good things about it!
    Lovely colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything from GOSH before but this nail colour is enough to persuade me! It's such a pretty bluey-lilac. I never really think to shop at Superdrug because I always just think I can get it at Boots and get the points for it but now that they stock brands Boots don't have I should make more of an effort to go in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Supergirl You have try their Nail Lacquer, seriously, it's amazing :)

    @Rachel That's so funny, I'm the opposite! I get student discount in Superdrug so I rarely shop in Boots (which means I never get the points, lol). But seriously you have to try their Nail Lacquer, you won't be disappointed! I lived in their 'Wild Lilac' last summer and I expect it will be Lavender Love this year!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my fave polish at the moment, i love it. i wore it with zebra stripes over last week and i think it looked good

    ReplyDelete