Tuesday 12 April 2011

My new make-up brush storage!

Hey guys!

How cute is my new make-up brush holder?
It's a plastic tumbler I came across in my cups cupboard! It was right at the back and I thought... I could make use of that :) My brushes were in a clear plastic pot, but I've moved my lipglosses to that one now (they look lovely on show!)

I've been eyeing up a load of storage options in places like TK Maxx, Paperchase & Muji recently. I'd definitely recommend having a nosey if you're looking to sex up your storage :)

I'm still using my MUJU acrylic drawers for my make-up, but I've increased it to 5 drawers and one flip-top (it used to be 3!) I swear the more storage I buy, the more make-up I buy! Oh well, it makes me happy! :)

What do you use to store your make-up?

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently using a memo-note holder to store my pencils and brushes in haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea:) Im planning to do make up storage post soon, so you will see:)

    Have a nice week!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Cherry that's cool! You could take a clear glass from your cupboard and use that, at least then you can see what's inside :)

    Love reading other people's storage posts, it always makes me want to change mine lol!

    Sophia

    xo

    ReplyDelete