Friday 29 April 2011

OOTD: Shopping trip!

Hey girls!

Just a quick one - here's what I wore yesterday for a shopping trip and coffee catch-up with my friend :)

I had such a lovely day! I went shopping (on my own - anyone else do that?) and got some bits from New Look and Primark! I went into New Look with a massive list of stuff I wanted to try on from the website but I didn't get much of it! I bought a lovely floral playsuit from AX Paris though, I hadn't planned to get it at all, I kind of just saw it in the corner of my eye and fell in love with it when I tried it on! Blog post to follow of course :)

Then I met up with my friend Cordelia for coffee in Esquires :) I had a chai latte, never tried one before - it was delicious! Love catching up with old friends :) We went to have a look for the new iPhone 4 in White but nowhere had any! Are any of you getting it? I've been lusting after it forever!!!

HOWEVER my shoes caused me SO much pain ALL day! They're my new ones from Dorothy Perkins - The first time I wore them they gave me massive blisters and literally I was bleeding so much, but I thought I'd give them another go... nope! Still agonising to wear! Hmph :(

What do you think of my smart/casual ensemble? Do you have odd shopping habits like me?!

Let me know! :)

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I really like the blazer with the light colored scarf. AND that sucks about your uncomfortable shoes, that's the worst

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovie! Yeah the shoes hurt so bad :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete