Thursday 7 April 2011

Bargain of the Week: Schwarzkopf Supersoft Shampoo!

Hey guys!

I came across a right little bargain recently! I spotted these in the 99p store and picked them up on a whim. They're actually AMAZING!
They smell divine, literally like a strawberry smoothie, and really nourish and condition my hair. This particular variation prolongs coloured hair as well so it gets a big thumbs up from me! I've received so many compliments about how my hair smells since using these. I went into Wilko's and they were selling them for about £1.50 each but don't be tempted - find your local 99p store/Poundland for a real bargain!

To give you an idea of how my hair looks after using this shampoo and conditioner, check out these 3 recent blog posts of mine -
Schwarzkopf also offer this Supersoft range in Yoghurt & Coconut (which smells like holiday - yay!) and Bio Pomegranate (which is packed full of natural ingredients!) Deffo check these out if you've got a quid spare :)

Have you tried this range before? What were your thoughts?

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. There was an advertising campaign for these a few months a go and I was so tempted because the results sounded so good but the price put me off cos I thought it'd be too good to be true! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've tried their Straight and Glossy Nutrition conditioner. I totally love it! I'd be reviewing it soon in my blog. XX

    Hope you follow me back:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daisy - Absolutely not! Don't be fooled by the price tag haha!

    @Shang J - Just read your review! :) I went onto your blog but couldn't find the follow via Google Connect button? :S

    xo

    ReplyDelete