Friday 8 April 2011

OOTD: Spring sun :)

Hi ladies!

How lush is the weather?! I started doing my work on the trampoline yesterday but it was too hot! Can you believe it! Just a quick post on what I wore in this sunny weather :) It was the first day all year I got my legs out which is quite an achievement!

  • Vest - Dorothy Perkins
  • Skirt - Topshop
  • Belt - Vintage Moschino
I find this combo of a simple vest, waisted belt and A-line skirt works well for my hourglass figure so I tend to just switch it up a bit :) Maybe adding a cropped cardi if it gets a bit nippy :)

What do you like to wear in the sun?

Lots of love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. I love thst skirt! Grea outfit :) thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! It's a couple of years old now, funny how some things never go out of style!

    Love your blogs :)

    Sophia

    xo

    ReplyDelete