Saturday 23 April 2011

My wishlist... Your thoughts!

Hey guys!

I don't know about you but I like nothing more than a nice browse of the beauty blogs of an evening! Trouble is, I find my beauty wishlist expanding at an exponential rate! I wondered if you could help me cut it down? Otherwise, I'm going to be as poor as a pauper! Here's what I'm lusting after at the moment...

MAC
1. Powder Blush in Peachykeen
2. Matte Lipstick in Russian Red
3. Face and Body Foundation
4. Blushcreme in Posey
5. Fix+

NARS
6. Blush in Luster
7. Cream Blush in Cactus Flower
8. Lipgloss in Turkish Delight

BENEFIT
9. Erase Paste
10. Benetint
11. Speed Brow

TOPSHOP
12. Cream Blush in Flush
13. Cream Blush in Neon Rose
14. Crayon in Equinox (Sandstorm Collection)

No7
15. Amazing Eyes Pencil in Brown
16. Cheek Tint in Peach Silk
17. Line & Define Lip Liner in Nude
18. Skin Illuminator

OTHER (HIGH END)
19. Elizabeth Arden Smoky Eyes Eye Pencil in Smoky Black
20. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer
21. L'Oréal Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer

OTHER (HIGH STREET)
22. Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge
23. Sleek Pout Polish in Scandal
24. Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Fire

Have you used any of these products before? If so, what should I cut and what should I keep?!

Thank you ladies! Leave your comments below or tweet me @smoir :)

Love,

Sophia

xo

6 comments:

  1. Ooh your topshop wish list is the exact three products I ordered last night! I will review once I get them :) lovely post, so many gorgeous items!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes please, that would be lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cut
    - benefit speed brow - no better than any other brow gel or even using clear / brown mascara

    - Benetint - I don't understand the hype with this and there are loads of cheaper versions out now that are just like it. Try me me me.

    - Cosmo sponge - I was really disappointed with this, I expected some sort of wonder product...but it was just a sponge

    Keep

    - studio secrets primer - I really want to try this too, let me know if it's good!

    - Nars blushes and gloss, I can't comment on the colours as I don't have those ones, but Nars is amazing quality imo

    Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Gem's cut list, the only Benefit worth buying of those is Erase Paste. (Which actually is really good.)

    I would keep the Pout Polish too, definitely worth the £4.30.

    And the Topshop blushes are great. I love both those shades.

    I would keep all the MAC and NARS on. Though I haven't tried any of those products, it's nice to have an aspirational wishlist right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that No7 Lip liner- It's really must have product! I adore it!!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much!!! I really need to cut down lol.

    @Gem OK Speed Brow is definitely going then, especially now I've got MAC eyebrow pencil. I will deffo swatch Mememe next time I'm in Superdrug for a Benetint dupe. Ah OK the Cosmo sponge is going! I take your word for it lol, I can imagine it being quite a pointless product! I'm thinking of trying the 17 Photo Flawless primer as it's much cheaper than the L'oreal, £15 is ridiculous!

    @Konni OK will try Erase Paste next time I'm at a Benefit counter :) I really want the Pout Polish but can't find it anywhere :( Will probs swatch one of the Topshop blushes in store to see what I prefer and get one! I'm loving my GOSH one at the mo! Haha OK I'll keep Mac & Nars for my birthday wishlist then! :)

    @Supergirl OK I'll pick that one up when I've got a £5 off voucher!

    xo

    ReplyDelete