Monday 2 May 2011

A spot of online shopping!

Hey guys!

I don't know about you but I feel like, with the weather heating up, I have nothing to wear! My friends will question that, but I felt it was time to spruce up my wardrobe with some summertime essentials :) Also, I've been getting loads of promotional emails for 20% off, free delivery etc, so I felt like it was the perfect opportunity! Oh, and before you say anything, I might be a little obsessed with florals. Here's what I purchased online...


Tan leather satchel - £20
Now, I've never bought anything from A Wear before but I'd seen some of their stuff on ASOS, etc. I did an InStyle shopping search for a tan leather satchel, and this baby appeared :) I found a 20% off AND free delivery code online and it was mine! It's the perfect size, and the best bit is that the straps are detachable, so it becomes a perfect clutch bag for the evenings, as well! Result!


Floral skirt - £18

Another online shop I've never bought anything from before, Fashion Union caught my eye because of the prices! It was SO cheap! I loved this floaty skirt for summer days, and I've since spotted that it's been reduced to £8! Typical. It's a teensy bit short at the back though but I love the pattern :)

Coral shoulder dress - £10

Such a bargain! I plan on wearing this on nights out (if I ever go on any!) with tan strappy heels. I love the colour and shoulder embellishment and it fits perfectly.

Oatmeal waterfall cardigan - £6
I spotted this at the last minute, I just figured it would be something to lounge about in the house in :) Ps. They're currently offering 20% off AND free delivery! GO GO GO!


Brave Soul floral skirt - £1o

I exchanged my £5 Clubcard vouchers for £10 Online Clothing vouchers so this skirt was essentially free! :D It was also 10% off at the time which is a bonus! This skirt, although the smallest size, is a little on the large side but figure it can be hoisted in with a waist belt! Lovely pattern and just the right length... :)

F&F Ditsy print palazzo trousers - £18

You may remember my tweet debating whether or not I should invest in a pair of palazzo pants or not! My instinct was right and this pair are too long, however I'm just hoping I can buy a really high pair of heels to wear them with! I love them so much, they're the perfect fit and uber flattering!

F&F Floral pashmina - £5
Just a cute scarf to brighten up a summer's outfit really, it's lovely and soft and I love the colours! Thank you Tesco :)


Floral maxi skirt - £15

Boohoo were offering 20% off AND free delivery at the time so I figured I'd make use of it, would be rude not to really! I'm in love with maxi skirts at the mo, they're so flattering and easy to wear! I plan on teaming this floral print one with a white tank and denim jacket :) and it's the right length as well, woopa!

Kimono style floral playsuit - £20
This is VERY low-cut! Safety pin action will definitely be needed. However I just loved the floral print and kimono style sleeves :) Plan on wearing it with tan plaited belt & sandals...

What do you think of my online purchases? Have you made any online splurges recently?

Let me know! Would love to hear if you are as bad as I am...haha.

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment