Sunday 29 May 2011

Nails Inc for InStyle - Candy Orange NOTD!

Hey girls!

Lately I've been rocking this nail polish that I got free with InStyle magazine :)
I picked it up in the shade Candy Orange. There are two other shades available; Fashion Fawn (which is a nudey-beige colour - it looked very similar to Rimmel Lycra Pro in Beige Style which I already own) and Electric Teal (which I didn't think was very summery!)

Candy Orange is a bright yet creamy orange shade that I absolutely love. I don't have a huge range of Nails Inc colours so I can't pass judgement, but this one lasted 3/4 days without chipping, using Sally Hansen Diamond Shine as a top coat and OPI Nail Envy as a base coat :)

If you can't find InStyle in the shops and fancy a cheap dupe, Rimmel Lycra Pro in Orange Bliss is very similar (see my NOTD post featuring it here) and it's only £1 at Fragrance Direct at the moment. Buy yours here.

Did you pick up any of the free Nails Inc colours? What are you wearing on your nails today?

Love,

Sophia

xo



3 comments:

  1. I saw this shade on the front of the magazine and didn't like the look of it but once you see it painted on nails, it actually looks quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great color for summers. Looks pretty on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this one but havnt actually used it yet, so i think i will definately be doing that.

    ive given you the stylish blogger award, i love reading your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete