Thursday 5 May 2011

Nail varnish storage!

Hey guys!
I thought you might be interested to know how I store my abundance of nail polishes! You may remember they were stored in a Muji box on top of my make-up storage but they outgrew that box!

I've since split my nail varnies into summer shades and winter shades (they were all in the first box, hence the split as I ran out of space!)

Here are the summer shades...
Currently stored in an old The Body Shop storage box (from my cranberry collection I got for Christmas) in rainbow colour order! I dipped a cotton bud in the colours and dotted the lids to make it easier to spot which colour I want :) You can tell I'm a coral/peach/reds lover!

The winter shades...
Same as really, found this box randomly and filled them with winter colours in colour order! There's less shades because the dark reds etc that I would normally wear in winter are blended in with the reds in the summer box, they're kind of all season shades really!

So that's it really, just a couple of boxes :)

How do you store your nail varnishes?

Love,

Sophia

xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some good organisation! Mine are just flung about all over the place haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsers! you have so many! I'll do a post on how i store mine too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant. i love this. thanks for another great post. swing by to see 3 new post today including the latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great storage ideas, mine are currently in Soap & Glory gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Daisy Haha! I like to keep everything in one place, keeps me on track of how many I've got, doesn't stop me buying more though lol!

    @Kia Ooh, yes please, love reading other people's storage posts!

    @Anna You're welcome! Love your blog, so jealous of you living in Hollywood, you must love it!

    @Cherry Thanks love, so easy to do, literally just found the 2nd box in a drawer somewhere lol!

    xo

    ReplyDelete