Monday 16 May 2011

FOTD & OOTD: Au naturel!

Hey gals!

This was a scheduled post for last week but with the whole Blogger problemos it's rather late! So here's a look I rocked last week, very natural, it's too hot to wear loads of make-up!

MAKE-UP:

FACE
No7 Colour Calming Primer
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation in 72 Rose Clair (read my review)
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in Natural (on dark circles)
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium (on blemishes)
ELF All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade (on apples of cheeks) (read my review)
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in 51 (to contour) (read my review)

EYES
Urban Decay Baked e/s in Buck (all over lid) (read my review)
Urban Decay baked e/s in Smog (on outer corners) (read my review)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye-Liner in Brown
Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Brown
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown (read my review)
Mac Eye Brows in Lingering (read my review)

LIPS
Avon Luxe Lace Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick (Satin) in Pout (read my review)

Here's another shot...

I LOVE the look of the Bourjois bronzer! You can read my review here. It's very similar to Nars Laguna and Benefit Hoola!


OUTFIT:

Skinny jeans - Miss Selfridge (see my purchase)
Camel blazer - ASOS (see my purchase)
Cream pashmina - H&M
Tan suede moccasins - New Look


What do you think of my au naturel look? What's your natural look?

Love,

Sophia!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a perfect complexion. Thi light makeup look is very pretty on you.

    nice post

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in these pictures and your hair looks amazing, I wish mine looked that silky and smooth! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dale Thank you!!! I will try to wear less make-up more often lol!

    @Rachel Thanks m'love! It's the L'Oreal nutri-gloss masques they're AMAZING!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete