Sunday 1 May 2011

Boot sale bargains!

Hey ladies!
I trotted off to car boot this morning with my Mum and I picked up some amazing bargains! I have no qualms at all with buying stuff from car boots as I sell my stuff there all the time! It's just like eBay but without the P&P charges/seller costs! Here's what I found...

FASHION


Tan leather biker boots - £2.50

These were an absolute STEAL! I've been looking for a pair of tan leather biker boots for ages as I lived in my black ones all winter! I spotted these in the corner of my eye, tried them on and they were perfect! :)

Floral top - 75p (TU at Sainsbury's)

Just a lovely oversized top to wear with leggings or denim shorts in the summer months, bargain price as well!

White denim shorts - 75p (H&M)

I wouldn't usually wear these but I was on the hunt for some shorts and these were calling my name! A little on the snug side but actually go really with the floral top (above).

Gold necklace - 50p
Just a cute chain necklace to wear with strapless dresses etc! Very my style :)


BEAUTY

Wash bag - 50p (Boots)
A girl can never have too many wash bags! This is wipe clean one as well which is perfect for taking into the shower etc. It also has some handy compartments inside :)

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish (BN!) - £1

I've used this body scrub before and I absolutely love it! It smells delicious and it retails for £9 so this is an absolute bargain! Perfect for a good pre-tanning full body scrub!

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP - £1 (Sample size)
I've been looking at getting a Creaseless Cream Shadow for a while now, and this seemed like a good way of trying one out!
RSVP is actually one of the shades I've been looking out for so I was really pleased to find it today!

I swatched it on my hand and it's a really lovely creamy gold colour, however I was most impressed as after about a minute it was completely stuck to my hand! It wouldn't rub off at all! I can only imagine it's as effective on your eyelids!

Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Grapefruit - £1
I've never used any Clinique lip products before but I've heard great things about them! This seemed lovely and moisturising :)
I probably wouldn't recommend buying lip products at boot sales but it does actually look really nice on the lips...
That's all I picked up today, but I managed to spend only £8! Can you believe it, for all that!

Check out my other boot sale hauls here and here.

Have you picked up any boot sale bargains recently?

Love,

Sophia

xo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! What a shame there are never any car boots around me :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! There's loads around here :( at least you can save the pennies! It might be worth having a search online though, there's often random ones at schools & colleges etc xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great buys, especially the biker boots!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow bargains! I'd love to go to a boot sale! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you loves! I know, I was literally so chuffed when I saw them!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyyyyy :)
    Just wanted to say that those boots are fit! Very jealous!!
    Also that my friend Hannah (who you met when we came down 4 the day) always reads ur blog and was telling me off the other day because shed seen your post about that discount perfume store and had spent her food money online! lol
    also random little fact... was talkin 2 balf 2day and he mentioned that he reads your posts! :p

    Love you <3
    Claire
    http://clairescurvycouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete