Tuesday 3 May 2011

NYC Mosaic Face Powder in Pink Cheek Glow!

Hey girls!
I saw the NYC Mosaic Face Powder for the first time on Anna Saccone's blog. She looked stunning wearing it and I fancied trying it for myself :)
It retails for £4.09 and I purchased the shade Pink Cheek Glow :)

Here are my cheeks before...

and after...

Before...
and after...
It's such a lovely shade of pink, I feel like I don't have any blushes like this in my collection! It's really pigmented and only needs one swish of blush to appear!

Just another pic of Pink Cheek Glow...
No7 Colour Calming Primer
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in Natural
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye-liner in Brown
Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Brown

FYI, I was wearing...
White tank - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - H&M

I later added a denim jacket and my new A Wear satchel :)

Overall, I love the NYC Mosaic Face Powder; it's a really lovely, girly pink that works well with a pink lip! NYC are currently on a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug at the moment - pick up some of their Quick Dry nail polishes if you're getting it free! :)

Have you tried NYC products before? What did you think?

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment