Monday 16 May 2011

Bargain of the Week: £5 New Look Dressing Gown!

Hey guys!

I've gotta show you my bargain of the week, only because I've been wearing it every day since I bought it!!!

It's this lemon yellow dressing gown from New Look. You may remember I got a lovely dressing gown from La Senza for Christmas but I bought this one as I needed a dressing down that was a bit lighter for summer! This is perfect, it's a gorgeous summery colour and a lovely light material to wear around the house. The best bit is that it's only a fiver (down from £10.99!) Don't forget, if you're a student you can still get 20% discount, so it's only £4... now that's what I call a bargain!

You can buy it in here in both lemon yellow and pink. I'm wearing mine right now :)

What bargains have you found recently?

Love,

Sophia

xo

ps. excuse the stolen pic, I started wearing this as soon as I bought it and now it's too "worn in" to take a pic!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing deal! I will have to do a post soon on some of my recent purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loves!!! It's an amazing find :)

    ReplyDelete