Tuesday 3 May 2011

Rimmel Lycra Pro nail varnishes from Fragrance Direct!

Hey loves!
I picked up a couple of Rimmel Lycra Pro nail varnishes from Fragrance Direct recently :) After my very successful Fragrance Direct haul, I knew I was in safe hands :) They're only £1 at the moment so it would be rude not to get any! They're probably my favourite nail varnishes as well! I own so many already and they're just so fab!
I bought...

Pink Amazon (£1)

Orange Bliss (£1)
Urban Purple (£1)
Lovely summer colours! Honestly, if you haven't tried Rimmel's Lycra Pro range before, you WON'T be disappointed! Even with Fragrance Direct's £1.95 P&P costs, it's still cheaper than the £4.59 RRP!

Here are some of my current Rimmel Lycra Pro faves...

(From L-R: Celebrity Bash, Beige Style, Ruby Me)

They're gorgeous on-trend colours, have a fat brush (making it really quick to apply) and last days with a good top coat! I use Sally Hansen Diamond Shine :)

Check out my Rimmel Lycra Pro NOTD's here.

Check out £1 Rimmel Lycra Pro on Fragrance Direct here.

Have you tried Rimmel Lycra Pro before? Would you consider it?

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment