Sunday 8 May 2011

NOTD: Marks & Spencer - Mint

Hey gals!
This weekend I've been rocking Marks & Spencer's own nail varnish in Mint! I fancied mint nails after spotting Dulce Candy wearing MAC Mischevious Mint in one of her videos! I knew I had a shade like that in my collection, alas I did!

This shade took 3 coats to reach full opacity, ugh, took ages! I used OPI - Nail Envy (Original) as a base coat and Sally Hansen Diamond Shine as a top coat in this pic. One of my nails chipped the next day, but the others have lasted a couple of days! I would definitely recommend M&S nail varnishes if you're looking to try out different colours, they're only £2-3 and have a fab range of on-trend shades! In fact, most of my pastel shades (lilac, lemon yellow, etc) are all from the M&S range, I bought them all in one go! I've got my eye on one of their colours called Chiffon, anyone tried it?

Have you tried M&S nail varnishes before? Would you rock mint green nails?

Love,

Sophia

xo

4 comments:

  1. oh i love that colour! mint green is such a pretty spring time colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! Wow, this nail polish is so cute, very chic! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour looks fab, and so cheap too, but 3 coats! That would definitely take up a lot of time to apply and wait for it to dry, then apply again...

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete