Thursday 19 May 2011

NOTD: Barry M in Block Orange

Hey ladies!

Recently I've been rocking this super bright orange from Barry M, how fab is it?
I am OBSESSED with orange at the mo!!! Nail varnish, dress, clutch, shorts... if it's orange, I need it in my life!

I'm also super impressed with Barry M polish as well, it applied like a dream (used 2 coats but 1 would've been fine!) and it's lasted days with my Sally Hansen Diamond Shine top coat! WHICH by the way is only £1 at Argos at the mo - reserve yours now!!!

I reckon I'll be rocking this shade for a while yet, it's the perfect block orange shade and ideal to brighten up any outfit :) only £2.99 from Boots, Superdrug, etc!

Are you loving orange as much as me right now?!

Love,

Sophia

xo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this colour! Barry M nail varnishes are just too good. Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with orange at the moment:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Orange looks so great at the moment! Love this colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really nice on you. Love this sort of colour for Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!!! Only £2.99 as well, might have to get me another bottle (before you lot stock up!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete