Saturday 21 May 2011

OOTD & FOTD: My last ever uni look!

Hey ladies!

Guess what... I've finished uni! Wa-hoo!!! Here's a sneak peek into one of my final looks as a student, haha.

Clothes...

  • Stone blazer - Boohoo
  • Stripe vest - New Look
  • Jeans - New Look
  • Tan suede moccasins - New Look
  • Bag - Primark
  • Pashmina - H&M
Make-up...

FACE

No7 Colour Calming Primer
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in True Ivory (AMAZING!) (read my review)
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in Natural
Nars Bronzer in Laguna (read my review)
Nars Blusher in Orgasm (read my review)

EYES

Urban Decay Baked e/s in Buck (all over lid) (read my review)
Urban Decay Baked e/s in Smog (on outer corners) (read my review)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye-Liner in Brown
Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Brown
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown (read my review)
Mac Eye Brows in Lingering (read my review)

LIPS

Mac Lustre Lipstick in Syrup (read my review)

...and another shot!

I ♥ Nars!

So that's it! No more student looks... how depressing :( from now on it's going to be all pencil skirts and court shoes! I joke... that's not until I get a proper job!

Are any of you finishing uni now too? If so, good luck!

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. do you know what your doing now uni's finished :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for journalism jobs but no luck so far :( xxx

    ReplyDelete