Saturday 27 November 2010

NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds - Black Out

Hey everyone!

Today I went for a glossy jet black on my nails, courtesy of Rimmel London :)

(Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 800 Black Out)

Like an LBD, black nail colour is one of those things I just know goes with everything! Sometimes I fear I look a bit 'gothy' but I just think black nails look cute on short little nails like my own :)

In terms of the consistency, it's a bit thin and definitely requires 2 coats but that's it! It's fast-drying as well... woop!

What do you think? Would you wear black on your nails?

Lots of love,

Style by Sophia

xo


2 comments:

  1. that really is a black! it would be great for nail stamping.

    I would love to invite you to my blog. There's a giveaway going on at the moment, so good luck if you decide to join it! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know huh?! It's just pure jet black! :)

    Ooh I'm following you now!

    Sophia

    xo

    ReplyDelete