Tuesday 23 November 2010

NOTD: Gosh Nail Lacquer - Purple Heart

Hi girls!

Today I've gone for a metallic purple shade courtesy of Superdrug-based brand, GOSH.

(Gosh Nail Lacquer in 550 Purple Heart)

This goes on really thick and only requires one coat! Except on my right hand which I tend to muck up, being right handed...

I think it's perfect for these darker months; I'm only really wearing dark colours on my nails at the moment - blood reds, blacks, greys & purples! I love this colour - can't get enough of it!

I've only ever had good experiences with GOSH Nail Lacquer - I swore by their Lilac polish over summer!

When I popped into Superdrug to buy this shade (I think it was around £5) I was tempted to buy so much more because GOSH was on a 3 for 2 offer! I've never tried anything from the range aside from their nail polishes; I really want to try the massive sun bronzer/highlighter,
their Nail Lacquer in Frou Frou and their coveted nude-coloured Darling lipstick!

Have you tried any of these? What other GOSH products would you recommend?

Love,

Style by Sophia
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment