Saturday 27 November 2010

New Hair Obsession: Schwarzkopf Gliss Shampoo

Hi everyone... bloody hell, it's freezing isn't it?!

I thought I'd let you into a little secret of mine... Over the past few weeks, I've been using a shampoo and conditioner that I got for £1 and I've never had more compliments on my hair!

Here it is...

(Schwazkopf Gliss Liquid Silk Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner)

I first read about these on London Beauty Queen's blog who said the range was pretty good. I spotted them on offer for £1 in Superdrug a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd give them a try! I already have the Schwarzkopf Gliss hair spray (which I wouldn't rate that highly) but I've never tried their shampoo range before.

I'm thoroughly impressed; they leave your hair looking lovely and glossy! :)

You can still pick them up in selected Poundland stores and they also do a new Shea Cashmere range which I'm looking forward to trying as well!

I sometimes use it with an intensive conditioner for a real deep treat; L'oreal's Full Restore intensive masque, at the moment, which I picked up on offer in Boots.

It just proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to look good, eh? (Well, that's my motto!)

What are you using at the moment? Have you tried the Gliss Shea Cashmere range?

Lots of love,

Style by Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment