Saturday 26 February 2011

Steal Her Style: Kim Kardashian

Hey guys,

Bit of a random one today (I thought of it while I was on the treadmill... lol) but I'm going to show you how to emulate Hollywood socialite Kim Kardashian's style on a budget! In my opinion, she's one of the best-dressed stars of today and she always aims to accentuate her curves. I'm literally on her website every day and I think I probably know every outfit she's ever worn! So here goes, let me know what you think! ps. I created them all on Polyvore :)

LOOK 1
Budget style:




LOOK 2

Budget style:Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian by smoir on Polyvore.com





LOOK 3

Budget style:
kim



I hope you like!

Who's your style icon?

Love,

Style by Sophia

xo

6 comments:

  1. What a good idea soph! I may be stealing this style on a budget idea and use my fave Kardashian {Khloe} <3
    love yaaa
    Claire Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good & then I'll do Kourtney!! haha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the polyvore sets!:D The 2nd one is my favorite.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah me too, it's so lovely & summery! I want that blazer! Haha.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love look 1 - it's very simple, so it's very me
    Lovely blog xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa!

    Yeah, me too - I love the shoes! Fierce...haha!

    Just checked out your blog - love it :)

    Sophia

    xo

    ReplyDelete