Saturday 19 February 2011

Bumpits Bargain

Hey all!

I was in Wilkinsons recently and I spotted these in the Clearance section with 25% off!

Bumpits - £4.93 (25% off £6.57)
I've seen these retail for £10 in Boots so it's essentially half price! It was only in the clearance section because it had a bit of the cardboard packaging ripped, but it was hardly even noticeable! I've never really been sure how these work so I got my Mum to try one on in her hair and they're actually pretty good!

You simply slide the 'bumpit' into your hair and its little grips self-attach to your hair!

It comes in a pack of 3 - I'm hoping to use the smallest one on my fringe! I love voluminous, bouffant hair so I'm really looking forward to trying these!

Have you tried Bumpits before? Let me know what you think!

Love,

Style by Sophia

xo

Ps. What do you think of the new blog layout? Yay or nay?

3 comments:

  1. Would loveee to see what these look like on you, I have some but never really got to grips with them! Such a good idea though.. You should do another post/ tute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried but those look interesting!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, I really need to test them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete