Wednesday 23 February 2011

NOTD: ASOS Paint in Megan

Hey girls!

How are we all? I don't know about you but I can't wait for the sun to poke its head round the corner! I hate the rain and the cold and the soggy socks & all that! Spring/summer couldn't come soon enough if you ask me :)

This has definitely been reflected in my choice of nail colour of late. Out are the blacks and the greys, in are the brights and colourful! The past few days I've been rocking ASOS Paint in Megan (named after the vivacious Megan Fox I believe) and I'm so impressed with it! It only cost me £1, well, 90p with 10% student discount... & free delivery of course!

Here it is with flash:


... & without flash:

It's so thick, I love it, it completely covers your nails! It's lasted about 2 days without chipping but I've been adding a clear top coat (OPI Nail Envy - Original) daily as well to keep it looking glossy.

As far as I'm aware, ASOS no longer do nail paint, or perhaps they will be bringing out new colours for the spring/summer season. It's such a shame if they don't... They truly are great!

What have you been wearing on your nails lately? I find it really hard choosing what colour to wear in this transitional period between winter & spring! Help!

Love always,

Style by Sophia

xo

7 comments:

  1. Im so so jealous, mega upset that my order got messed up...this one was top of my list!! :(
    Looks gorgeous!!
    <3
    Claire Bear
    p.s. Will definately be borrowing this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this color! i've been wanting to buy clothes and other stuff from asos. :)

    i just took my nail polish off -- i'm still deciding what color to use next.

    p.s. i am a new follower. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is lush - loving purple atm!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour, it's such a gorgeous purple!
    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments you guys! It looks like I'll be wearing this shade more often :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for the sun too.

    This is a pretty shade and what an awesome discount.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I can't believe it only cost me 90p!

    ASOS Paints are such good quality as well!

    Sophia

    xo

    ReplyDelete