Sunday 20 March 2011

What's in my weekend make-up bag?

Hey guys,

I was inspired to write this blog by Muhsine, who wrote about what she brought in her travel make-up bag and, as I've been home quite a lot recently, I thought it would be a timely post! :) I always have to pack light when I go home - I only have one small holdall to bring on the train and I have to squeeze all my clothes, toiletries and make-up in there. I use an old Soap & Glory wash bag for all my toiletries (face wash, moisturiser, contact lens solution, etc) and I use a make-up bag I picked up at a car boot last year (read the post here) for all my make-up!


Here's what made the cut...
  • Avon Ideal Shade Cream-To-Powder Foundation in Shell
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium
  • Nars Bronzing/Blush Duo in Orgasm/Laguna (read the full review here)
  • Avon Angled Brush
  • Bronzing Brush
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette (read my thoughts here)
  • No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown/Black (read my review here)
  • No7 Eyeshadow Brush
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant (take a look here) and
  • Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac (read my review here)
I didn't go on any nights out whilst I was home, otherwise I would have had to pack a lot more! This was more just for the daytime. I think sets like the Nars and Urban Decay ones are fantastic for travel because they just save so much space! The Naked Palette also includes a double-ended Zero eyeliner in Zero (black) and Whiskey (brown) so it saved me bringing an extra 2 eyeliners as well!

What do you pack when you travel? What do you think of my choices?

Let me know what you think :)

Love,

Sophia

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment