Friday 25 March 2011

OOTD & NOTD: Just another uni day...

Hey all!

I know the sun's been shining, but my days consist of being in uni so I haven't had a chance to sunbathe/hang out on the beach as of yet. I'm looking forward to going home for Easter though so that I can bring all my summer clothes back...YAY! I'm running quite short on summery clothes!

Here's what I wore yesterday...

and here's what I wore on my nails...

(Rimmel Lycra Pro in Beige Style)

My nails were bare for quite a few days and I just fancied wearing a natural, nude shade that goes with everything :) It actually appears a kind of muted rose pink when it's on the nails. I'm a huge fan of Rimmel Lycra Pro nail polishes - I love the fat brush that comes with it!

What do you wear on a day-to-day basis?

Love,

Sophia

xo

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this nail polish - I have wanted a colour like that for months - I'm gonna have to go buy one now! x
    PS Love your jeans too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rimmel Lycra Pro! I'm so shaky when it comes to putting it on so the brush really helps. Love your blazer :)
    Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i just read your what's hot & what's not in nerve and loved it :) I am now also your newest follower! I would love you to check out my blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarah Thank you! I picked it up from Superdrug :)

    @Carlinn Me too, I really want a similar one in cream!

    @Sami I have so many of them, they're so easy to apply! Aww thanks it was a bit hot for it though! :(

    @Kia Oh wow, thank you! I rarely ever get feedback for that so it's nice to hear what you think :) I'm following your blog now, too :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete