Wednesday 16 March 2011

NOTD: New York Color Quick Dry in Manhattan

Hi all :)

I'm still struggling to decide what to wear on my nails at the mo; part of me wants to wear lovely spring pastels, while the other still thinks it's a bit too early! Are you having the same dilemma?! I compromised by picking up this autumn-y shade from New York Color - I wore their shade Canal Street to death (see the NOTD here) so picking up another shade from their Quick Dry range seemed only appropriate!

I wore it on Valentine's Day so it's rather special! :)

Here's what it looks like on the nails, below:

A sort of plummy-burgundy, it requires 2 coats for it not to look streaky, but then it's completely opaque. It was only £2.59 in Superdrug and I got 10% Student Discount with my NUS Extra card so it came to just over 2 quid - bargain! :)

Here's what it looks like in the jar:

I've got my eye on a load more NYC nail polishes, namely Uptown and Downtown! When I find a range that I like I tend to go all out and buy them all...haha!

Have you tried the NYC Quick Dry range before? What did you think?

Leave me a comment, I'd love to know your shade recommendations from the range! :)

Lots of love,

Style by Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment