Tuesday 22 March 2011

Mini Dorothy Perkins Haul

Hey ladies! :)

I picked up a few bits from Dorothy Perkins recently - they were offering 20% off online and in-store and I couldn't miss stocking up on essentials!

I bought this camel vest as it goes well with black (which is essentially all my wardrobe contains!) and I also bought it in coral (below) to go with pretty skirts in the summer.


Round-neck vest - £5
I also bought this vest because I love the colour! It's a muted mint-green that would go perfect with a pair of mid-wash skinny jeans. I love the fit of these vests - they seem to compliment girls with a bigger bust.

I bought these to wear with skinny jeans in the spring. Everyone seems to be wearing tan brogues at the moment but they just don't do it for me (they do nothing for my calves) so these seemed like a better option. They're super comfy, with padding in the sole :) Perfect for a full day at uni... (they do them in black, as well).

I've wanted a pair of shorts like these for ages, ever since I saw a picture of Sienna Miller sporting a Topshop pair at the end of last year! Trouble is, Topshop were charging £60+ for a pair and I just couldn't justify spending that. This pair were down from £45 and I got 20% off so they were only about £15 in the end which is nothing! They fit perfectly and I plan to wear them with a button-down black shirt at night or a checked shirt during the day.

Have you picked up anything from Dorothy Perkins recently?

Love,

Sophia

xo

4 comments:

  1. Hii! I love those tan moccasins Sophia :)
    Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sami! I haven't actually worn them yet lol...

    OMG I had no idea you wrote a fashion blog! I'm following you now :)It's fab, has such a vintage feel to it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those Dorothy Perkins shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too - but they absolutely killed my feet the first time I wore them! :(

    x

    ReplyDelete