Monday 14 March 2011

Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss - My new favourite product...

Hi ladies!

I picked up this lovely lipgloss in Boots recently - it was on offer, down to £4.99 from £6.99! It is the Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss in the shade Rose or Epic.

Here's what Bourjois say about the product...

"A formula enriched with micro crystalline wax for a deep, voluminous and ultra-shiny result. The specially designed brush applicator delivers ultra-glossy precise results with ease."

Here's what the tube looks like below...


It's a lovely rose-gold shade with little flickers of gold in it, I love it! Here it is with flash:


and without flash, below:

It smells delicious (really sweet!) and glides on so effortlessly! It definitely makes your lips look more 'pouty'! However it doesn't have great staying power; I kept having to re-apply it every half hour or so :( It's perfect for a natural look on your lips when you've got a lot of eye make-up on. It's my new favourite lippie and it's already made it into my handbag which is no mean feat!

Have you tried Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss before? What did you think?

Let me know in the comments section below :)

Lots of love,

Style by Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment