Monday 21 March 2011

OOTD & FOTD: Out for Dinner...

Hey girls :)

Over the weekend I went for a yummy meal at La Tasca in Gunwharf Quays for my friend Sarah's 21st. There wasn't a dress code but my housemate Becky and I went quite smart :)

I wore...

  • Black shirt - Boohoo (see my blog post here)
  • Black cropped jacket - F&F at Tesco (see blog post here)
  • Wet look leggings - Envy
  • Black bag - George at Asda (see blog post here) and
  • Nude patent platforms - Barratts (see blog post here)
Make-up wise, I wore...
FACE:
  • Benefit That Gal Primer
  • Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation (Original)
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (02 Medium)
  • Benefit Dallas to contour & bronze
  • Benefit Coralisata on apples of cheeks
  • Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator in 02 Peach to highlight
EYES:
  • Benefit Lemon Aid as eyelid primer
  • Urban Decay Virgin e/s in inner corner, Urban Decay Gunmetal e/s in middle & outer corners and Urban Decay Creep e/s in outer corner to smoulder (all Naked palette)
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner in Black along top lid
  • Avon Double-Ended Kajal Stick in Black along lower waterline
  • Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black (1st coat)
  • Benefit That Gal Mascara in Black (2nd coat)
LIPS:
  • Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss in Rose or Epic
For my hair, I just straightened it using GHD's and sprayed some L'Oréal Elnett Very Volume Supreme Hold Hairspray for oomph! :)

We ate...
How could I forget the food?! Becky and I shared tapas - they were delicious! From L-R: Chicken croquettes w/garlic mayo; Patatas w/tomato & melted cheese; Paella w/seafood & chicken and of course, a traditional Spanish omelette :) YUM!

What do you think of my outfit? What do you wear for girlie meals?

Don't be afraid to leave your comments :)

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, you look lovely.
    I love dressing up for girlie meals out, I like wearing skirts or dresses with tights. or perhaps tailored shorts and a top :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nicole Thank you! Me too, it's not quite 'going out' wear but it's a bit smarter than day wear! I don't always wear heels though, it depends on the occasion :)

    @Paula Thank you very much :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete