Saturday 26 March 2011

FOTD & OOTD: The sun comes out to play...

Hi lovelies :)

Living in Bournemouth town does have it perks, it has a moderate climate all year round really and never really sees extreme weather! This week it's been beautifully sunny & yesterday I chillaxed with some mates on campus with some free Waga's... result :)

Make-up wise, I wore...
FACE: Avon cream-to-powder foundation in Shell. Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 02 Medium. Nars bronzer in Laguna and Nars blusher in Orgasm (see post here).

EYES: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer potion, baked e/s in Buck all over lid & Smog in outer corner (all part of Naked palette). Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner in Brown on top lid. Avon Color Trend double-ended kajal stick in Brown on lower waterline. No7 Exceptional Definition mascara in Brown (see review here).

LIPS: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant (read review here) followed by Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac (review!).

Oh, btw, I didn't straighten my hair... It's naturally like that :)

Outfit wise, I wore...
Similar to Friday's post really, except this time I wore my new leather gilet from Primark. It was the perfect weather for it; I probably would have got way too hot in my blazer! Just a reminder, I'm wearing...
  • Trousers from ASOS
  • Pumps from eBay
  • Tank from Dorothy Perkins and
  • Snood from New Look (one day I'll switch to a more summery pashmina!)
Oh, and did I mention I met Dave Berry today?

Here he is in all his gorgeousness... My claim to fame is that he asked me for a fag. Sadly I declined. Damn my healthy lifestyle...!

That's it for this time! Let me know what you think :)

Love always,

Sophia

xo

3 comments: