Saturday 19 March 2011

OOTD: Daytime Riding Style

Hey guys,

Only a short one this time, I just thought I'd let you in to what I've been wearing over the weekend. I say 'riding style' because my Mum says I look like a horse-rider (I've never ridden a horse in my life!)

I wore...
  • White vest - Dorothy Perkins
  • Black blazer - ASOS (see my thoughts here)
  • Black snood - New Look
  • Khaki jeans - ASOS
  • Black riding boots - New Look
  • Black bag - Warehouse (read my initial thoughts here)
I tend to wear this kind of outfit daily, varying the vest/trousers but generally keeping the boots the same. Recently I've been sporting pumps a lot more as the weather's been warming up - my feet get REALLY cold though so I have to be careful :)

What have you been wearing in this transitional period between winter and spring?

Love,

Sophia

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment