Thursday 10 March 2011

NOTD: ALDO Nail Lacquer in Poolside in Malibu

Hey all!

How lovely has the weather been these past few days? Can't say I've experienced much of it myself though (been holed up in bed with a tummy bug *sad face*) but I did have time to paint my nails a suitably summer shade...


Aldo Nail Lacquer in Poolside in Malibu

What do you think? I've had this nail polish in my collection for literally a year (I bought it last summer) but I've never worn it. I have to say I'm hugely impressed - I've never tried ALDO Nail polishes before but this one was so thick, it only needed one coat really!

Here it is without flash...

It's a lovely turquoise/teal green shade that'll look lovely with a tan (one can only wish for that exotic summer getaway!)

From what I remember it only cost me a couple of quid in ALDO, but I'd definitely re-purchase :)

Have you ever tried ALDO Nail Lacquer before? Are you wearing bright, summery shades on your nails at the mo, too?

Let me know in the comment box below - I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Until then, let's hope this sunny weather continues... :)

Love,

Style by Sophia

xo

4 comments:

  1. I've not tried any from aldo but this colour is really nice! It would definitely look great with a tan x

    http://makeupmonologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried this brand but looks fab,love the colour.
    Hope you feel better soon hun xx

    http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the winter I was wearing dark shades and now I am fed up with it;D I need bright shades! At the moment Im wearing grey, but I will buy some bright colors soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you ladies, I was so impressed with it! Definitely pick some up if you get the chance! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete