Saturday 26 November 2011

NOTD: Nails Inc in Tate (free with December GLAMOUR magazine!)

Hey guys!

How are we all?? Hope you're all well! Can you believe it's less than a month until Christmas!!! I swear it comes by so quickly... & before you know it, it's New Year's Eve again! Wahhhh! Slow down!

Anyways, this week I've been rocking a very festive colour on my nails...
(Nails Inc London in Tate)

This Nails Inc colour was, of course, free with this month's GLAMOUR magazine. What can I say, I'm a cheapskate!
There are 4 shades to collect but the WHSmith's in Victoria only had Tate available so I picked that one up. I'm so pleased I did because it's a wonderfully festive, slightly seductive opulent red... Ooh la la! As you can expect from Nails Inc, you only need 1 coat but I prefer to do 2 anyway. I used my obligatory OPI Nail Envy as a base coat & Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat to finish (I'm trying to use it up!) If you come across a copy of GLAMOUR in your local newsagent I would definitely recommend snapping up this bargain, whatever the shade! They usually retail for £11e, people!

I have to say I'm really enjoying reading GLAMOUR magazine on my lunchbreaks. I used to subscribe to it at uni (or, more accurately, my boyfriend did for me) but haven't really bought it since my subscription ended. I know it's only 2 quid but I can never really afford anything in it. Well now it's still only 2 quid and I still can't really afford anything in it but I use it as inspiration more than anything else! If I see something I like, I'll go online and see if I can find it cheaper on Boohoo or ASOS or somewhere like that :) I'm also loving the I/V and photoshoot with Kristen Stewart, what a babe!

Have you picked up any free Nails Inc lately, or a copy of GLAMOUR magazine? What did you think?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment