Sunday 27 November 2011

FOTD ft. Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum

Hey guys! Me again!

I just thought I'd show you one of the more recent additions to my make-up bag. It's Sleek's Pout Polish from their Nude Collection in the shade Bare Minimum :)


As you know, I am a HUGE fan of Sleek's Pout Polishes. I've reviewed Pink Cadillac, Sugar May & Scandal in the past and I just find them so quick & easy for a swipe of colour and instant moisture.


Now I'm going to start by saying I know I didn't NEED this! Not a good start to a review lol BUT I thought it would come in handy when I'm in a rush in the mornings and I just need to put something on my lips! I know from experience they last a couple of hours as well so I thought I'd give this shade a go!

Sleek describe Bare Minimum as a "glossy nude with Jojoba, avocado and sweet Almond oils, ensuring that chapped lips are a thing of the past."

I have to say this Pout Polish is just fab! Yes, it's essentially colourless, but sometimes that's all I fancy when I don't want to draw attention to my face lol.

I bought mine for £4.30 from Superdrug.

Now here's a FOTD featuring the above product...

Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in Natural
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in True Ivory
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blusher

Urban Decay baked e/s in Smog in outer corners
Urban Decay baked e/s in Buck all over lid
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Brown on top lid
Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick in Brown on lower waterline
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown


Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum

See... Natural, huh?

IMO Sleek's Pout Polishes are absolutely second to none and I would buy all of the shades if my budget would allow!! Bare Minimum is now a make-up bag staple of mine and I'm so glad I bought the product I know I didn't need but really really wanted!

Have you tried Sleek's Pout Polishes? What did you think?

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm still looking for the perfect nude so think I will check this out :) I've got to say though, I'm not a fan of how the pout polishes smell! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daisy OMG I love the smell!! That's one of the main selling points for me lol. Let me know how you get on with it :) xo

    ReplyDelete