Monday 14 November 2011

NOTD: American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Berry

Hey laydeeez!

How are you all? Who's watching I'm A Celeb? OMG I'm addicted already! I feel SO sorry for the celebs, the sky-dive looked terrifying and some of the food Mark & Freddie had to eat... UGH!!!

Anyways, back to beauty...

I've been sporting the same colour on my nails pretty much every day really for the past 2 weeks. I paint it, bite it off, re-apply it and then bite it all off again...

(American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Berry)

The colour in question is Berry from American Apparel's nail lacquer range. You may recall my recent NOTD featuring Port by American Apparel but I much prefer this colour as Port looked almost black with 2 coats, whereas I was looking for a nice creamy burgundy!

To be honest you could probably get away with just one coat of this, but I use 2 just for complete opacity. I use OPI Nail Envy as a base coat. I've also been using my new Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat... but don't all rush out and buy it at once, it's not all it's cracked up to be!

You can buy this nail varnish from American Apparel stores for £7. It's worth every penny and you get LOADS in a bottle!

What are you wearing on your nails today?

I'd love to hear!!!

Love,

Sophia

xo

4 comments:

  1. Hey dear!
    This colour is very nice! I think is perfect for autumn:)
    My last post is about colour Im wearing at the moment - Im crazy about nude shades at the moment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nails rebelled on me when it got cold so at the moment I am not wearing any nail polish! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh my sister got this the other day and I was actually looking at it sat on the side earlier thinking I should steal some! It's a beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Supergirl Ooh thank you! I do love a nude shade for work, but otherwise I prefer something a little more 'in your face'! :) I love the Maybelline shade on you though...

    @TaF Oh no! You need a little Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream & some OPI Nail Envy :)

    @JadeyLou OMG what a coincidence! It's fate, then... You should definitely get in!

    @Jazzy E Aww thank you!

    @Steph I know what you mean, trouble is I couldn't find this exact shade ANYWHERE else. Otherwise I definitely wouldn't have got it from there! I have to say they're amazing quality though!

    xo

    ReplyDelete