Thursday 26 January 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Nude Lustre - review, swatches and FOTD!

Evening lovely ladies!

I hope you've all had a splendid day! Just to let you know about a new product that I bought lately that I am loving - I'm not sure how recently it was released - but it's Revlon's Super Lustrous lipgloss!

I don't know about you guys, but the fact that Jessica Alba is a spokesperson for the brand makes me 10x more likely to buy it! She's beautiful! I bought this lipgloss in the shade Nude Lustre, as I'm a big fan of a nude lip & a more defined eye!
I'm not sure what drew me to this product originally - If I remember correctly, I just swatched it & fell in love! It has a soft, doefoot applicator and the consistency really is so lovely and creamy... Mmm...

In the tube it's a kind of nudey peachy pink colour. Here it is without flash...

& then with flash...

On the lips it's definitely more natural looking. It's an almost colourless shiny nude shade.

Here's my lips before...

& after...

I know it doesn't seem like a huge difference, but I personally love it! I can't tell you how soft the consistency is, it's literally like applying shea or cocoa butter to your lips, it's divine. It's perfect for casual daytime or a more glam evening look & it's definitely going to be one of my go-to lipglosses!

So here's a quick full-face shot...

I'm also wearing...

MAC Fix+
Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation
Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer (02 Sand)
Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer (shade 51)

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay baked e/s (Buck) all over lid
Urban Decay baked e/s (Smog) in outer corners
Soap & Glory SUPERCAT liner on top lid
Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick (brown) along lower waterline
CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara (Black)

Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss (Nude Lustre)

Have you tried any of Revlon's lipglosses before? What's your fave natural looking lipgloss?

Let me know via the comments, or tweet me @smoir :)

Lotsa love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment