Sunday 22 January 2012

Next Christmas party OOTN, FOTN & NOTN ft. H&M sequin skirt!

Good afternoon people!

How are you all today? Enjoying your Sunday I hope!!! I have to admit I'm feeling slightly delicate after my work's belated Christmas party at the Hilton Metropole in Brighton last night. I had the most amazing time (albeit one too many glasses of red!) I also had the chance to properly say goodbye to my work friends as it was my last day - For those of you who are interested, I left to focus my time & energy on finding a proper journo job!

I decided to go uber glam and whack out the sequin skirt that my Sister bought me for Christmas. I figured it would be the last opportunity to wear it this year really, as we're coming into Spring/Summer now! I also think it's always better to have one 'stand out' piece in an outfit, which I hope the black balanced out.

So here's what I wore...

FASHION:

  • Black wrap body - ASOS (old - similar style here)
  • Gold sequin skirt - H&M (new - see my Christmas prezzies here)
  • Black tights - TOPSHOP (old - available here)
  • Black patent heels - Priceless Shoes (old - see blog post here)
  • Bag - Vintage (sort of - see my car boot haul here)
BEAUTY:

  • FACE: Benefit That Gal primer, Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker (02 Medium), Benefit Boi-ing concealer (02 Medium), YSL Touche Eclat (Shade 1), Benefit Dallas bronzer, Benefit Coralista blusher.
  • EYES: Urban Decay e/s primer potion, Urban Decay baked e/s in Buck all over lid, Urban Decay baked e/s in Hustle in outer corners (all from NAKED palette), 2 coats of CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara (Volume), Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid eye-liner (Black) on top lid, Avon Color Trend kajal stick (Black) in lower waterline - also used on eyebrows.
  • HAIR: Straightened using GHD's in the a.m; held, volumised & touched up using Moroccanoil Luminous Hold hairspray.
NAILS

  • Models Own - Gold Finger (bought from ASOS)
I love this shade from Model's Own! It's so pigmented and you get SOO much glitter! I'm going to have to restrain myself from buying any more! I can't wait to go out again - I love dressing up!

What did you wear this weekend?

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!! im loving the skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sophie Lou Thank you, doll! :) xo

    @CharlotteSparkle Thank you :) Following your blog now! xo

    ReplyDelete